Tuesday 14 April 2009

What a unlucky and stress week......

What the shit week la...........
cannot sleep well in night.............
final onlt think wan to sleep..........
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even back to home also like that..........
Dont know what can do.............
Back to hostel on sunday........
very very~~unlucky and technique error............
Happend accident but lucky is not serious......
Just only bang to the car and nothing serious..........
This is the most lucky thing in the bad and unlucky week la.........
Some more the onswer dont call me liao le............
Lucky..... not need to agrue....... Hahaha...
still got 2 more paper............
Where 2 more paper can cause me very very stress especially tomorow.......
Tomorow is ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 1 of the paper can cause me almost fail in the final............
Other 1 is account............
These two paper can let me die............
No choice who call me very stupid and hope no need to take resit again........
Even dont wan to reatke the stubjuct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wan run froim here!!!!!!!!!!!
This place i wan go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wan to go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wan to move!!!!!!!!!!!
This place have many happy things and also have many unhappy things..............
But i wan get out from here fast..............
Here cause me wan to die le..............
Help~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment