Wednesday 22 April 2009

SUcks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally finish my foundation program le.........
Then last friday go friend house fo rbbq and gather.............
Happy at that night............
Then dicide back on monday bcz have some works need to do after live at penang for a times.....
Monday.........
VEry very~~~UNLUCKY and sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly car broken down then i ask people said is my gear box problems......
Lucky is i can stop the car beside the road and can call my friend out ask for help..........
THANKS TO U CLEMENT LONG............
Then my car was take to the workshop at tanjung bunga there and fix at there.....
The mechanic there really really sucks and fSSSS...........
Ireally really angry besides they tipu my money and also they simply fix car only..........
Their workshop is near by the house area so next time dont go there any more.........
Some more they give me the second hand gear box to me and want me first hand price.....
Qhat the sucks and nonmoral people..........
Nevermind they will get the result bcz GOD know it very much..........
HE will give the lesson to them...............
I very lucky bcz can back until kampar then nothing happend.........
I send my car to tapah mechanic there then he will try to fix my car properly..........
After that he found that the car still have many many problems...........
SO no car back luck got friend back from kl then tumpung his car back........
Paisay is almost more 1/2 space of his car is my things.........HAhaha.......
Paisay paisay bcz too much things already..........
My car really is undegoing big operation.........T.T
Then cost many money from father......T.T
Hope can help father work after this so can let him more rest and easier.......
Hope i can go out oversea directly bcz dont wan to worry for the old car already.......T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment