Sunday 13 September 2009

since i was been a 21 yrs human being.....
2day i first time go other place by public transport.......
i go mid-valley y ktm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it also the first time i ride train by my self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
normally i usual go other place by drive bt myself...........
even i dont know place i will ask people to drive or show road.......
but this method only limited in Penang Island only.........
KL road is totally different from Penang......
so i dont have confidence to drive by myself.........
so i decide go by ktm..........
what de lao..........
every1 said many negatively for ktm.......
in my opinion, i dont think is veryu bad when i go mid-valley.......
but when i back from mid-valley......
it is totallysucks!!!!!!!!!!!! delay, delay and delay again.........
what de hell for the XXX do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only know eat and fast.........
do nothing good to the public user........
really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
except eat, they only know how to be a animal only..............
dont think for others!!!!!!!!!!!
FXXX.........
some more while i in train, i saw a stupid guy was watch comic.....
what de hell he watched comic at that time some more it is no place to others stand........
he still can watch comic and waste many place which can let more people go inside it......
besides that, i make a huge and serious decision to myself today........
a work chance to me whick will reject by my family members......
hope i wont regret it and need to work hard to get more profit........
it is bcz related to my future experience and myself.........
after i heard some explaination from my friend today...........
hope i will not regret to make this huge decision...........

No comments:

Post a Comment