Friday 29 May 2009

FINALLY~~~~

At nilai inti almost 1 week already......
Still cant know many friends except few only and most are old friend........
This cause me very boring and sian to stydu here......
But i wont give up anything bcz this course need much money.........
Some more it give more burden to family members especially father and mom.......
Even it is hard to pass, i will still continue and try the best to pass over it.........
This stage just only the start and first step that i need to go oversea........
I'm different today.........
I was change to more matual than last........
I need to suitable myself this new life style at different place........
In the future i maybe will undergo this type of life again.........
I need to continue............
What can do now is work hard to the sudy...........
So i can achieve my goals and let my family proud with me..........
I will not easily to give up anymore.............
Hope all my friends and my family will pray and wish me can be sucuess in the future..........

1 comment: