Friday 6 March 2009

1 year...............

Almost 1 year study here and almost 1 year every friend were go study at different place
Don’t know how are their study situation and also their improvement?
Now almost want graduated already…….
Times go so fast…
Suddenly almost 1 year……………….
1 year……..
There was many things happened in the past 1 year……….
Happy…….. No happy……….
It was past…….
No longer time I will leave here…….
No longer time my 1 friend will leave this country………
No longer I will study at university and finally will go to Australia…………
No longer I will slowly forget many things here…..
Friends…… news……. Many…..many………
What can I do for this now?
Just sincere it and care for everything that is happening surrounding me…….
Is there really that I suitable study this subject or study that subject……..
Really don’t know what can do and how to choose…………..
Scare will choose wrong again………..
Wrong I will no mood to study……. Like f6………
Really scare………….. subject account & English………
Bad language……….
Cause me die in every subject…………
SCARE…….AFRAID………….

No comments:

Post a Comment