Tuesday 17 February 2009

what de lao!!!!!!!!

Hoh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly get some1 abusive to me.......
Just simply say and beocme very angry.....
DONt know y leh.........
Is there girl like that 1 meh.............
I dont kthink so la..............
They have other side that wwe cannot understand 1...........
SO.............
These few weeks start from CNY.........
Really really really unlucky..............
verything that would like to do cant be smooth..........
Looks like everything was block by something.............
Wash knife can be hurt......
LAptop can be rosak..........
Even tv programs also have some shot shot dei...........
dont know y...................
hoh my god..............
even in college.........
At the begin is very good...............
But until the end will have big big big problems...........
HOH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there really related to feng sui..........
No la these maybe 'up 1' wan test me only la............
Hope is like that la..................
Hai..........
since after CNY quite stress and dont know what can do..........
Will feel boring and stress then cause hair falll very much..........
Hoh My God............
Is there really stress or simply i lazy only..............
Hopefully can past these faster then I can be free and go to U.............
And get out from this country................
SOme body can help me!!!!!!!
No matter what kind of method.............
Help me to improve my ENglish..................
Thanks For View..........
Good Luck To All Of U............

No comments:

Post a Comment