Thursday 15 January 2009

Lalalala

lalalalala...............
Almost 3 week for he final semester..........
Quite boring and dont know what can do for the new semester............
Nothing can let me pay attention..........
Just many things that make me feel very trouble and tired only......
I want to take a good rest also cant............
It is hard to do something.......
Although i know it is a very easy things for everyone..........
But i really do not have that brave to do that...........
I think this because too much depend on others already............
How can do............
I also donno la.............
It cause me very hard.............
Sometimes we need to try it before we say cannot...........
So I will try it........
Hope all the things will be good as I think that..........
If not I do know how to handle the accident la..........
Hai~~~~~~~~
La~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. make some time 4 urself... try a bit harder5.. u can do it.. next time, plz do start early to do revision!!!

    ReplyDelete