Thursday 25 December 2008

Boring........

Yesterday is Christmas, go out with few friends but also feel very boring....
It is because many things happened where is something that I dont like.......
I would like have a special Christmas but almost every year is like the same.....
So I hopeless to some festivel will happen some suprising things or new but sure want in happy things la......
Last night decide phone to 'her' but better dont.....
If I phone to 'her' maybe be will happen something between me and ' her'.....
So i just send a simple message to 'her' only.......
Some more yesterday suddenly and careless until I hurt myself......
And now very paint and difficult.........
Few days later many ex-classmate will back to their univercity.....
I will feel lonely and boring again........
But lucky is few days later still got some friends will back and can find them to high- tea.......

No comments:

Post a Comment